The Irish Rebels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Irish Rebels

forum for the Irish Rebels guild of crowns of power

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A message for Acidbomber

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ErDoBrah

A message for Acidbomber Empty
PostSubject: A message for Acidbomber   A message for Acidbomber EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:38 pm

I own a computer company that does website hosting.. I would be willing to register a domain (really inexpensive) and create a website for IR!

It can include the forums, as well as a blog and we can add a COP help site. Heck we can even give out IR email addresses if we want!

Let me know.. Like I said I control the webservers, DNS ect in my datacenter.. so it's easy, and I will even pay the domain registration for 3 yrs.

Email me directly and we can talk. I can call to if you wan tto talk about it..

GO IR!

-ErDoBrah - lvl 50 wht/grn
Back to top Go down
ErDoBrah

PostSubject: Ohh Yeah.. this too   A message for Acidbomber EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:41 pm

I can password protect the website so people would need to see the officers each week to get the website password. THis way it will rotate weekly, bi-weekly, whatever.. and we can control access.

Also if we goto war we can change the password just before the war.. so we know who has access.. we can use email if we want also to distribute the password to the officers/trusted people.

-er

GO IR!
Back to top Go down
Acidbomber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A message for Acidbomber   A message for Acidbomber EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 pm

its gonna be so sick dude cant thank you enough
Back to top Go down
https://irishrebels.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message for Acidbomber   A message for Acidbomber Empty

Back to top Go down

A message for Acidbomber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Irish Rebels :: General Discussion-
Jump to: